AFTER FINISHING High Intermediate 1:
- You can talk about past actions and events using the four past tenses (Indefinido, Pretérito Perfecto, Imperfecto and Pluscuamperfecto).
- You can use the Imperative to give orders and commands.
- You understand the Subjunctive Mode and know the difference between using the Subjunctive and the Indicative Mode.
- You also know which verbs and which conjunctions are used with either.
- You know the Present of the Subjunctive Mode and know verbs with prepositions such as alegrarse de, estar cansado de or tener ganas de.