AFTER FINISHING ELEMENTARY 1:
- You can order food at a restaurant.
- You are able to express opinions, and agreement and disagreement.
- You can talk about personal relationships (llevarse bien/mal/regular, caer bien/mal).
- You are confident using the Present Tense, both regular and irregular verbs, and you know the difference between the verbs saber and conocer.
- You can also use some important prepositions.
- You can talk about your future plans.
- You can make a hotel reservation and check in at a hotel.