AFTER FINISHING BEGINNER 1:
- You can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and simple phrases.
- You are familiar with the sounds of Spanish and with basic grammatical concepts (nouns, adjectives, gender, number, etc).
- You know how to ask and give personal information (nationality, profession, address, telephone number, etc).
- You know the numbers and understand question words (cuándo, dónde, quién, etc).
- You can differentiate between the different subjects in Spanish.
- You can buy things at a shop and interact in a simple way.